Improving Your Business Writing Emotional Intelligence (EQ) with Erin LebacqzJanuary 12, 2023
Whether you're composing a meeting agenda or an email to a client, strong writing skills are essential for success.
To be successful in business, it's important to have a high EQ — that is, your emotional intelligence. But what about your writing EQ? To connect with your audience and write persuasively, you need to sharpen your writing skills. Join Erin Lebacqz and host Shari Simpson as they discuss some tips to help you improve your business writing EQ.
Erin Lebacqz has been teaching writing for 25 years, both in the United States and internationally. Erin created the High-Value Writing program to help business writers develop more clarity and confidence in their writing. Erin's book and YouTube channel provide down-to-earth strategies and examples to help readers learn to write with clarity, confidence, and emotional intelligence.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling