Retaining Women in the Workplace with Jess Von BankNovember 17, 2022
We can make our workplaces more accommodating to female employees and keep them from leaving.
There's been much talk lately about the gender wage gap, and rightly so. However, another issue that deserves more attention is the retention of women in the workplace. Too often, women leave their jobs or switch careers because they feel stalled or unsupported. Listen in as Jess Von Bank and host Shari Simpson talk about supporting and retaining women in the workplace.
Jess Von Bank is an 18-year industry veteran and impassioned evangelist of the modern candidate and employee experience. As both a former recruiting practitioner and an expert in bringing TA Tech and HCM vendor solutions to market, Jess looks to broaden their executive mindset to better design and deliver a workforce experience that exceeds the expectations of talent and the needs of the business.
Jess offers specialized expertise in talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, employer branding, DEI&A, brand-building, and storytelling.
Jess is the Head of Marketing for Leapgen, a digital transformation company shaping the Now of Work. She also runs the Now of Work, Leapgen’s global community for HR, Talent, and workforce experience professionals.
Jess is an active community emcee, ambassador for women’s and girls’ organizations, and President of Diverse Daisies, a nonprofit for girls’ enrichment and empowerment. She lives in Minneapolis, where she races for free swag and raises her 3 daughters.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling