The Evolution of HR Tech with Phil AlbinusOctober 27, 2022
Every great HR team starts with the right technology. What does the future of HR tech look like?
The evolution of HR technology has been nothing short of amazing. We've gone from data being stored on paper to it being stored in the cloud. We've gone from using spreadsheets to using data analytics. And we've gone from hiring managers making decisions based on their gut to making decisions based on data and analytics. But what does the future hold for HR technology trends? Listen in as Phil Albinus and host Shari Simpson discuss the future of human resources technology.
Phil has been covering personal and business technology for 25 years and has served as editor and executive editor for several financial services, trading technology, and employee benefits titles. He is a graduate of SUNY New Paltz and lives in the Hudson Valley with his audiologist wife and three adult children. He can be reached at [email protected] and on social media below.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling