The Future of Training is Virtual RealityNovember 03, 2022
The future of training is here, and it's in virtual reality.
Virtual reality, allows trainees to immerse themselves in realistic environments where they can practice skills and gain experience without putting themselves or others at risk. This technology is already being used by the military, police, and medical professionals to provide safe, realistic training scenarios. Listen to Gita Barry and host Shari Simpson talk about the benefits of using VR.
Gita is the executive vice president and general manager of immersive healthcare at Penumbra, Inc. With more than 25 years in the medical device industry, Gita leads a diverse team of developers and specialists to bring virtual reality-based immersive technology to a broad range of healthcare settings with an extensive library of activities and experiences to address various health conditions. Before to joining Penumbra, Gita worked at Stryker Corporation in product management, strategy, business development and information technology. Gita received a BS in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Miami (FL) and an Executive MBA from Santa Clara University.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling