Pay Compression: What You Need to Know — and FixJanuary 06, 2023
Are you finding it hard to win the battle of payroll compression? It's time for HR and compensation teams everywhere to arm themselves with strategic weapons that can help them tackle pay compression.
When employees with similar qualifications, skills, and experience are paid drastically different wages, it can have devastating effects on employee morale and job satisfaction. It’s no secret that pay compression can be a tricky issue for organizations to resolve. But before you can tackle the problem, you have to know what you’re looking for.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- What pay compression is
- How to identify and fix pay compression in your organization
- How to address issues of employee morale and turnover that result from pay compression
Read More: What is Pay Compression? And How Do You Fix It?
Payroll doesn’t have to be complicated. Ensure compliance and accurate employee data with automated payroll software.Get Payroll Software
Guarantee Fair Pay
In today's labor market, employees expect fair, competitive wages. Our Compensation Management tool can make it happen.Compensation Tools
- 2024 Health Savings Account (HSA) and Excepted Benefit HRA Limits
- Florida Will Require Most Employers to Use E-Verify
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- The End of the COVID-19 National Emergency: Impact on COBRA and Benefit Plans Deadlines
- IRS Updates Medical Expense FAQ related to Nutrition, Wellness, and General Health
- Kentucky Derby Museum Scales Up for the Racing Season with Paylocity
- Law Firm Supports Sustainable Growth by Automating HR and Payroll
- Ensuring Educational Excellence by Offering Teachers a Helping Hand
- Manufacturer Transforms HR into a Strategic Function with Paylocity
- Automotive Manufacturer Fuels Product Innovation with Streamlined HR