Employee Engagement and Why Leaders Need to Be Involved with Jessica DunyonNovember 09, 2022
To create a thriving workplace, you need everyone on board — from the CEO down to the front-line employees.
Employee engagement isn't just a HR thing. Sure, HR is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to engage employees, but business leaders need to be involved too. After all, employee engagement is linked to business performance. Listen in as Jessica Dunyon and host Shari Simpson talk about engagement initiatives at the leader level.
For more than a decade, Jessica has sold, marketed, and supported cloud technology solutions for various industries in both the private & public sectors. As an operations leader in process manufacturing for nearly 10 years, she is passionate about the convergence of people, and technology, and doing great work.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling