Evolution of Engagement: The CEO’s Impact on Workplace Community with Steve BeauchampMay 12, 2022
Tune in to hear a CEO’s perspective on the impact executives play in building people-driven experience.
In today’s competitive hiring environment, organizations must rethink their approach to both recruiting and retention. In this episode, Paylocity CEO Steve Beauchamp joins host Shari Simpson to talk about the impact executives plan in building a welcoming, people-driven employee experience. Employee commitment rises when executive leaders are actively involved in building workplace community, taking the time to engage in social collaboration tools, recognize their employees' accomplishments, and encourage professional growth. And in turn, increased employee engagement and loyalty position those leaders and their organizations for long-term success.
Guest: Steve Beauchamp, Co-CEO, Paylocity
A company is only as good as its people. And when I joined the company as CEO in 2007, I was excited by what I saw. I saw a company filled with incredibly talented people, all of whom were energized and ready to join me in taking Paylocity to the next level. I’m fortunate enough to be surrounded by the best people in the business — from our leadership team to our software engineers, sales team and all of our team members helping our clients every day. And they’ve all been with me every step of the way.
Together, we scaled the company nationally and went public in 2014. We relocated our national headquarters to a new office in Schaumburg, IL. We’ve done a lot of great things together. But the thing that makes me most proud is looking at the strong internal culture we’ve built. Because not only do our employees deserve it, our clients do as well. It all stems from my belief that a great culture is the key to delivering an exceptional client experience. And when you look at Paylocity, that’s what we do best. We partner with our clients to help them with whatever they need today so we can move forward together toward a tomorrow that is full of opportunity.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling