Hourly Employee Management with Traci ChernoffDecember 29, 2022
Hourly workforce management can be a challenge for managers, but it's essential to get it right.
Do you manage an hourly workforce? You're not alone. A recent study found that around 60% of businesses in the US rely on hourly employees. But managing a shift-based workforce can be tricky. If you're not careful, you could wind up with scheduling nightmares and angry employees. Join Traci Chernoff and host Shari Simpson as they discuss the benefits of modern workforce management tools used to optimize staffing levels and keep employees informed.
Traci Chernoff is the Director of Employee Engagement at Legion Technologies and an experienced HR leader. Prior to joining Legion, Traci spent nearly a decade in key HR leadership roles for both luxury and big-box retailers like Target, directly supporting retail management and hourly teams across North America. Recently, Traci worked as a Director of Human Resources for global luxury retailer SMCP, where store managers were able to reduce the time spent on scheduling by 50% with Legion Workforce Management. Traci is the host and creator of the podcast "Bringing the Human back to Human Resources," where she destigmatizes HR by uniting employee demands and business needs while simultaneously challenging the perceptions and stigmas surrounding HR.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling