HRCI vs. SHRM Certification and Test Prep with John NewtonJune 16, 2022
Unsure of which certification to pursue? Tune in as we compare and contrast HRCI and SHRM certifications.
So, you're thinking about getting certified in human resources? Good for you! Having a certification can help show employers that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to be a successful HR professional. But which should you choose? There are two main organizations: SHRM and HRCI. So how do you choose? Listen in as John Newton and host Shari Simpson discuss the differences between SHRM and HRCI certifications and what you need to know about test prep.
John Newton, President/Consultant at John Newton and Associates, is a Public Speaker, and Human Resources and Learning and Development professional, with more than 20 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully helping companies and individual clients reach their ultimate possibilities in and outside of the workplace. In addition to his role with John Newton and Associates, John has been a longtime Instructor for both DePaul University and Northern Illinois University.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling