#PCTYSHRM22: RecapJune 15, 2022
In case you missed it: Tune in to hear the top things that happened at SHRM this year!
What Were We Up to at SHRM22?
Packed with more than 200 sessions, curated content tracks, peer networking opportunities, lively entertainment, and more – there was a lot to experience at the largest gathering of the HR community. Thanks for the thousands of wonderful conversations, hands-on product demos, interesting takeaways, and an experience we’ll never forget!
Shari Simpson, host of Paylocity’s podcast series PCTY Talks: HR, People, & Culture, was busy recording a series of episodes LIVE from SHRM22! In addition to this recap podcast, check out the other episodes filmed on-site this year:
- Connecting with HR Influencers
- Building Trust in the Workplace
- HR Department of One
- Wage & Hour Pitfalls
Plus, hear what Shari had to say about our experience exhibiting this year in this vendor spotlight with #SHRM22Influencer Mary Williams!
HR Tech Theatre Session: Employees Using HR Software Because They Want To (This is No Fish Story)
Halibut fishermen in Alaska, food delivery drivers in North Texas, and direct support healthcare professionals in Nebraska share a common thread when it comes to connection, communication, and collaboration. Their voices are being heard through their HR and payroll platform.
Wait, what? Yes, you read that right: an HR software solution that helps not only HR pros, but the employees they serve. We turned the spotlight onto our clients in our theatre session at SHRM22! See what they shared.
Ready to see our all-in-one HR and payroll solution in action for yourself? Request a demo today!
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling