Staying Ahead of HR Compliance Requirements with Emily DickensDecember 07, 2022
Listen in for tips to keep up with the ever-changing compliance landscape.
Are you staying ahead of compliance requirements? Let's face it, it's not always easy to keep up with all the latest changes in the law. But if you don't stay on top of things, you could find yourself in big trouble. Join Emily Dickens and host Shari Simpson as they talk about the complexities of the compliance landscape and how to stay informed.
A lawyer by training, Emily is a business executive currently working for the world’s largest human resources association. She speaks nationally and globally on issues related to work, workers and the workplace. Emily oversees administrative services, board relations, executive office, global outreach, and government/external affairs. Additionally, she represents the organization on the boards of the World Federation of Personnel Management Associations (WFPMA), the North American Human Resources Management Association, and the National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL).
Mentioned in the episode:
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling