Going back to school during a pandemic brings new complexities to working parents. Many organizations are trying to figure out how to best support employees during back to school and keep the business running. Join us as we discuss the challenges ahead with families adjusting to kids going back to school and what you can do to be successful.
In this session, we’ll discuss…
- Strategies around communication
- Work accommodations and adjustment
- Collaborating with employees to find the best solutions
- How you can utilize Paylocity tools to overcome common challenges
Presenters Name, Title, and Company
- Shari Simpson, HR Program Manager, Paylocity
- Kate Grimaldi, Director of Strategic Talent Management & Human Resources , Paylocity
- Cheryl Johnson, Chief Human Resources Officer, Paylocity
Want to hear more? Listen in on the extended conversation in the Back to School: Part 2 Q&A Podcast.