Fostering Engaged, Connected Employees with Technology with Nicole SloaneNovember 10, 2022
Digital engagement can help your business succeed!
There's no doubt that technology has changed the way HR works. But have you ever stopped to ask yourself how it's changed how employees work? According to a study by PwC, 84 percent of global executives say that their organization is either "very" or "somewhat" digitized, and 49 percent say that they've seen an increase in employee productivity due to digital tools. Listen in as Nicole Sloane and host Shari Simpson discuss using technology to create a more engaged and connected workforce.
Nicole Sloane is the Employee Experience Leader on the Global HR Operations Team for Kimberly-Clark Corporation, whose trusted brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries and locations. Nicole is a frequent speaker at events and on podcasts related to HR technology and employee experience. She was HR Transformation Project Lead during Kimberly-Clark’s global HR transformation and led the digital experience workstream to implement key foundational technology to support the HR service delivery model. Prior to that, she was the Global Stock Plan Manager for the overall management of the global equity plan, which delivers awards to employees in more than 50 countries.
During her 25 years with Kimberly-Clark Corporation, and prior to managing the global equity plan, Nicole held positions in Corporate Compensation, Domestic & Global Mobility, North American Payroll, and Benefits Finance. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Carson-Newman University and earned the Certified Equity Professional designation. She previously served on the Global Equity Organization Board of Directors for 7 years and chaired that board for 2 years.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling