Future Employment Law PerspectiveDecember 09, 2021
Featuring Louis Lessig, Labor and Employment Litigator, Keynote Speaker, Training Evangelist, Counseling, Negotiations with Brown & Connery, LLP.
Louis Lessig is an attorney specializing in labor and employment litigation, counseling, negotiations training & speaking.
Louis represents clients in all types of employment matters, including but not limited to claims of discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment, wage and hour irregularities, and retaliation under FMLA, Title VII, ADA, ADEA FLSA, HIPAA, NLRA, NJFLA, NJLAD, CEPA, PHRA, and the common law, in state and federal courts as well as before administrative agencies.
Louis has been a featured speaker at many events, including for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), SHRM State Council Conferences, Tri-State Human Resource Management Association, and several other organizations both in the private and public sectors. Louis is a SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and holds a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification from the HR Certification Institute.
Louis holds a JD from the Widener University School of Law and a BA in Human Resources with a concentration in entrepreneurial studies from Muhlenberg College. Louis has also served as a Barrister in the Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court and spent time as an adjunct professor at the Comey Institute for Industrial Relations at St. Joseph's University.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia. As well as admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Mentioned in the Episode (Louis Lessig Contact Information):
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- The Future of HCM Now: 6 Ways to Future-Proof Today with HR and Payroll Solutions
- NelsonHall NEAT Report: Paylocity Named a Leader in Next-Gen HCM Technology
- Checklist: What You Need to Make a Stress-Free HR and Payroll Switch
- Buyer's Guide: Make a Stress-Free HR & Payroll Switch
- 5 HR Challenges in the Retail Industry