Tackling the Great Resignation and Great Reshuffle with Katrina CollierApril 21, 2022
Tackle employee turnover with these strategies to combat the Great Resignation.
It is becoming increasingly common for companies to find themselves in the war for talent as they search for and hire candidates. Today’s employees want to be contacted in new ways. They must establish a long-lasting and tangible company culture that encourages everyone to perform at their highest level and to build inclusive organizations that use diversity to grow and innovate.
Guest: Katrina Collier, Facilitator, Mentor, Author, Speaker & Podcast Host
Katrina fell into recruitment, enticed by a newspaper advert in 2003. After a bumpy start, she spent 5.5 years in an agency and then 18 months in-house, proving to herself that social recruiting worked.
Seeing an opportunity, she started teaching social recruiting and sourcing. Tweeting, blogging and later, The #SocialRecruiting Show led to unexpected notoriety. Which opened up work with companies and recruiters all around the world. And she was even delivering talks on five continents.
Katrina is featured in Forbes, Inc., SHRM, HRDive, Personnel Management, and more. She additionally appeared on the BBC World News.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Website: Katrina Collier
- Book: The Robot-Proof Recruiter: A survival guide for recruitment & sourcing professionals!
- Podcast: The Hiring Partner Perspective (Unedited) Podcast
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- The Future of HCM Now: 6 Ways to Future-Proof Today with HR and Payroll Solutions
- NelsonHall NEAT Report: Paylocity Named a Leader in Next-Gen HCM Technology
- Checklist: What You Need to Make a Stress-Free HR and Payroll Switch
- Buyer's Guide: Make a Stress-Free HR & Payroll Switch
- 5 HR Challenges in the Retail Industry