Becoming a More Strategic Business Writer with Cathy FyockAugust 18, 2022
Learn how to become a more effective, strategic writer without sacrificing the flow of written expression with these helpful tips!
Writing can often seem impossible, especially when trying to write for an unknown audience. If you have ever wondered how to write for a specific audience while simultaneously letting your writing flow, please join Cathy Fyock and host Shari Simpson as they explore the ins and outs of writing while giving great tips to listeners.
Cathy works with professionals and thought leaders who want to write a book as a business development strategy. She is the author of eleven books, including On Your Mark: From First Word to First Draft in Six Weeks, Blog2Book: Repurposing Content to Discover the Book You've Already Written, and The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches, written with co-author Lois Creamer. Her book, Authority, is a Wall Street Journal bestseller. Her newest book is My New Book, a workbook she created with publisher Everett O'Keefe. She is also the editor for nine anthologies on HR and OD issues, with her most recent being Imagination@Work.
Through her creative energy, she helps her clients identify the right book to write and develops a community of supportive, like-minded individuals who want to change the world--through the written and spoken word--one word at a time.
She has helped over 200 professionals become published authors.
As a professional speaker with the National Speakers Association, Cathy provides engaging programs and workshops to help audiences find their creative voice. She is adept in delivering high-engagement virtual programs as well as in-person workshops and retreats.
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling