Creating Your Personal HR BrandNovember 04, 2021
Featuring Jennifer McClure, CEO of Unbridled Talent, Chief Excitement Officer DisruptHR and Keynote Speaker.
In this episode of PCTY Talks, Jennifer McClure and host Shari Simpson discuss:
- Why a personal brand is important for HR.
- Where to start in creating a personal brand and best practices.
- How to own being fired while building your brand.
Jennifer McClure is a keynote speaker, high-performance coach, and former Human Resources leader and executive, who works with business leaders to leverage their influence, increase their impact, and accelerate results.
Frequently recognized as a global influencer and expert on the future of work, strategic leadership and innovative people strategies, she has decades of in-the-trenches people leadership and executive experience working in and with a variety of industries and organizations. Jennifer is also the Chief Excitement Officer of DisruptHR, a global community designed to move the collective thinking forward when it comes to the workforce, and workplace of the future.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Disrupt HR
- Branding Workbook
“A personal brand is the unique combination of skills and experiences that make you who you are. It is how you present yourself to the world. Effective personal branding will differentiate you from the competition and allow you to build trust with prospective clients and employers.” - Caroline Castrillon
HR Tools Built With Employees in Mind
Recruit and retain talent by shaping an environment that makes employees feel valued and engaged. With HR tools built with employees in mind, you can equip your employees to be more self-sufficient and gain valuable insights into what you can automate and where you can strategically focus your resources. You can deliver the experience your employees need to find meaning in their work, and you'll continue improving efficiency.Human Resources Software
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- Information Management Leader Transforms HR into a Strategic Function
- Luxury Hotel Group Delivers Unforgettable Travel Experiences with Smarter HR
- Logistics Company Delivers a Single Platform for Connected HR
- Engineering Firm Builds Trust with Fair Market Pay and Automated HR
- Public Library Puts Community Service First with Smarter Scheduling
- The Future of HCM Now: 6 Ways to Future-Proof Today with HR and Payroll Solutions
- NelsonHall NEAT Report: Paylocity Named a Leader in Next-Gen HCM Technology
- Checklist: What You Need to Make a Stress-Free HR and Payroll Switch
- Buyer's Guide: Make a Stress-Free HR & Payroll Switch
- 5 HR Challenges in the Retail Industry