Embracing the HR Leadershift with Sara ChristiansenMarch 24, 2022
Learn how to overcome fears, obstacles, and pull up a chair in order to make a difference—in a different way—with both strategic thinking and tactical advice as an HR leader.
Modern workplace realities have highlighted the necessity for HR to step up to the plate and lead—or become obsolete. While many HR professionals have sought a seat at the strategic table for years, few currently consider themselves to be a significant contributor to the organization's long-term development. Explore how to change that and embrace the HR leadershift.
Mentioned in the episode:
Guest: Sara Christiansen, CEO and Sr Consultant with Ideation Consulting and author of HR Leadershift
During her 20+ year career as a Social Scientist, Sara Christiansen has had the privilege to work with very diverse companies in both the private and public sectors.
Sara has vast experience working with professionals at all levels in an organization. Whether delivering a formal presentation to a room full of managers or providing one-on-one guidance to a new employee; Sara's passionate style allows her to connect with all audiences in a way that energizes individuals to perform at a higher level.
As the President and CEO at Ideation Consulting, Sara is responsible for providing customized business performance solutions that drive "true" business results. She has developed many strategic programs that help our clients maximize the return on their human capital investments.
HR Tools Built With Employees in Mind
Recruit and retain talent by shaping an environment that makes employees feel valued and engaged. With HR tools built with employees in mind, you can equip your employees to be more self-sufficient and gain valuable insights into what you can automate and where you can strategically focus your resources. You can deliver the experience your employees need to find meaning in their work, and you'll continue improving efficiency.Human Resources Software
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- The Future of HCM Now: 6 Ways to Future-Proof Today with HR and Payroll Solutions
- NelsonHall NEAT Report: Paylocity Named a Leader in Next-Gen HCM Technology
- Checklist: What You Need to Make a Stress-Free HR and Payroll Switch
- Buyer's Guide: Make a Stress-Free HR & Payroll Switch
- Report: Today’s Talent Market Requires Tomorrow’s HR Technology