Generational Financial Stress: The Secret Stressors Causing Higher Turnover and Headaches for All EmployersOctober 13, 2021
Join us for an inside look at the financial stressors driving turnover, lower productivity and higher healthcare costs (and potentially worse outcomes) at your company.
Webinar date & time: October 27, 2021 - 11am PST
Financial stress has become an epidemic for employees: Unfortunately, some of your employees can’t afford their lives, or even to take advantage of the benefits you offer. And that may be costing you in both lost productivity and increased turnover.
True, the pandemic didn’t help. But what most employers don’t realize is that it isn’t just your Millennial and Gen-Z employees that are suffering. All five generations that comprise today’s workforce suffer from financial stress. What most employers don’t realize is that the financial stressors causing the problems are the same but the way each generation responds to them - and the solutions you need to offer - are different.
Did you know:
- 63% of employees surveyed say their financial stress has increased since the start of the pandemic
- 45% say their finances have been a distraction at work
- 2% say they would contemplate switching jobs if another company cared more about their financial well-being
Join us for an inside look at the financial stressors driving turnover, lower productivity, and higher healthcare costs (and potentially worse outcomes) at your company. Learn how to navigate the workforce challenges each generation presents and the innovative solutions you can bring to the table that will help drive retention and pay equity.
Brought to you by:
Paylocity in partnership with OneDigital
These materials and the information are not designed or intended to be applicable to any person's individual circumstances. These statements do not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction. If you are seeking investment advice or recommendations, please contact your financial professional.
- Talent Management
- Employee Management
- Benefits Administration
- Human Resources
- Modern Workforce
- Year End Survival Guide: 10 Tips to Help You Thrive
- Checklist: What to Know Before Buying HR and Payroll Solutions
- Navigating the Buying Process for HR and Payroll Solutions
- Employee Engagement: The Non-Negotiable Priority for Success
- The New Future of the Workplace: 3 Must-Learn Lessons from the Pandemic