Navigating Benefit Offerings and Open Enrollment in 2022 for the Modern EmployeeAugust 24, 2022
Meet the needs of today’s workforce and help your employees get the most out of your benefits package. Learn about the impacts of the repeal of Roe V. Wade, the rise of a more modern worker, and the complexity of hybrid workforces.
With pumpkin spice everything back in season and “back to school” sections appearing in stores – open enrollment for employee benefits is right around the corner. Yes, navigating benefit offerings and preparing for enrollment can be daunting. And this year, given the impacts of the repeal of Roe V. Wade, the rise of a more modern worker, and the complexity of hybrid workforces, it may seem even more overwhelming.
But it doesn’t have to be! Understanding how you can meet the needs of today’s workforce and help your employees get the most out of your benefits package is key to retaining employees and attracting new talent in the coming year. So, what are you waiting for? There’s no better time to get started than now, and we’re here to help you prepare for some significant changes ahead.
Join us for an upcoming webinar as we discuss:
- Impact and considerations related to the repeal of Roe V. Wade
- Strategies for increasing employee participation
- Keys to managing vendor and internal stakeholders
- Tips for creating a robust communication plan
Note: This webinar is eligible for SHRM and HRCI recertification credit.
Wow With Benefits
Stand out from the competition with a benefits experience that makes it simple for employees to choose and manage.Who We Serve
If managing multiple providers and answering employee questions is bogging you down, it's time for Flexible Benefits.Improve Benefits
- That's a Wrap: Compliance Roundup with Corinne Tirone
- Managers' Impact on Employee Experience with Tracy Klein and Noreen MacMahon
- Experience-Based Onboarding Can Fast-Track Employee Integration with Andre Mayes
- Understanding and Addressing Pay Compression with Lizzy Bores
- Understanding Neurodiversity in the Workplace with Jenny Jeep Johnson