Onboarding RefreshJanuary 24, 2022
This webinar will cover how to design the foundations of onboarding programs to promote employee retention.
Even before the pandemic, it was challenging to onboard new employees. It's now even harder to find employees because of the new hybrid-working model, which allows millions of professionals to work from home offices.
Over a third of employees around the world are considering leaving their jobs, and 36% of those who do leave their jobs do so without finding new employment.
It's no secret that happy employees are more likely to stay with a company, and this is especially true for small businesses, where employee turnover at the entry level can cost as much as 30 percent to 50 percent of an employee's annual salary.
Getting your new hires settled in and excited about their futures in the company is an important part of the onboarding process.
To ensure new employees are fully supported as they ramp up to full productivity, the best onboarding programs extend throughout the employee's first 90 days (and may even extend out for a full year).
In this session we’ll cover:
- How to design employee retention-enhancing onboarding programs
- The foundations of any top-notch onboarding program
- A case study model for employers to replicate in developing their own onboarding programs
- That's a Wrap: Compliance Roundup with Corinne Tirone
- Managers' Impact on Employee Experience with Tracy Klein and Noreen MacMahon
- Experience-Based Onboarding Can Fast-Track Employee Integration with Andre Mayes
- Understanding and Addressing Pay Compression with Lizzy Bores
- Understanding Neurodiversity in the Workplace with Jenny Jeep Johnson