Inclusive Design Thinking with Kelly JohnsonMay 05, 2022
Adapt your approach with inclusive design thinking to find human-centric solutions.
In this episode, Paylocity Manager of Interactive Learning & Design Kelly Johnson and host Shari Simpson discuss the continuous process of adapting one's thinking and approach to better meet the needs of the end-user using inclusive design thinking.
At its core, design thinking in HR prioritizes the needs of the employee and develops solutions around that problem. Design thinking creates solutions centered around people rather than process. For example, using this approach, a product or service's user experience is continually improved based on evidence of how humans interact with it. Ultimately, the goal of design thinking is to find multiple human-centric solutions, and it transforms HR professionals’ roles to be about the experience rather than tasks.
Mentioned in Episode:
- May 25th, 2022 Webinar: How to Apply Inclusive Design Thinking in the Workplace
HR Tools Built With Employees in Mind
Recruit and retain talent by shaping an environment that makes employees feel valued and engaged. With HR tools built with employees in mind, you can equip your employees to be more self-sufficient and gain valuable insights into what you can automate and where you can strategically focus your resources. You can deliver the experience your employees need to find meaning in their work, and you'll continue improving efficiency.Human Resources Software
- Crafting Top-Tier Internship Programs: Best Practices for HR Professionals
- Mastering the Art of Performance Reviews: A Guide for Leaders
- The Future of HCM Now with Elatia Abate, Futurist in Residence
- Future-Proofing Employee Benefits: Trends, Metrics & Inclusion Strategies for HR Professionals
- Navigating the I-9 Landscape: Mastering Compliance in a Post-COVID Era
- The Future of HCM Now: 6 Ways to Future-Proof Today with HR and Payroll Solutions
- NelsonHall NEAT Report: Paylocity Named a Leader in Next-Gen HCM Technology
- Checklist: What You Need to Make a Stress-Free HR and Payroll Switch
- Buyer's Guide: Make a Stress-Free HR & Payroll Switch
- 5 HR Challenges in the Retail Industry